How To Make A Claim
Making a claim is easy – you have 2 ways to claim:
The easiest way to claim is online.You can register or log in to the Pet Portal
Simply upload a copy of the itemised invoice and the consultation notes from your vet visit into your Pet Portal.
Please note that if this is your first claim, we require your pet’s relevant medical history from all previous vets since you have owned your pet. For subsequent claims, consultation notes and an itemised invoice may be sufficient to process your claim. If your pet wasadopted at an older age please supply adoption paperwork and medical records since adoption.
If you prefer to submit your claims through the post, please follow the 3 easy steps below:
- Fill in your and your pet’s personal information and sign the Veterinary Fee Claim Form.
- Take the form to your vet and ask your vet to complete in full part 2 and sign the form. Attach the original/copies of detailed itemised invoices, payment receipts and consultation notes to the completed claim form. Please do not staple documents. Ensure your vet includes their practice.
- Mail your completed claim form to: Pounce Pet Insurance, Locked Bag 9021, Castle Hill NSW 1765.
If your pet requires treatment and you wish to seek pre-approval of those costs you can provide us with:
- The itemised estimate of costs from your vet;
- The treatment required; and
- The relevant clinical records and/or veterinary history.
We will respind to you in writing with the outcome.
A pre-approval shall not be deemed to be valid unless we have agreed to it in writing. The reimbursed amount may vary from the pre-approval if the treatment provided by your vet differs from the treatment request in the pre-approval.
To request a pre-approval:
Call us: 1300 457 046
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Pre-approvals are not mandatory or required in order to make a claim under your policy.